Do you think that insurances are complicated, rigid and old-fashioned? We do too. That’s why we, at Gocleer, want to make insurance simple, fair and transparent.
We do believe that mobility and mobility habits are changing and we want to offer the best experience to our customers while choosing the products that best fit their life-style.
We are compromised to provide the best experience not only to our customers but also to our employees and our community, we support local and international social and environmental projects and are in the process of being a certified B-corp company.
The Gocleer movement is growing very fast and we are looking for motivated and passionate individuals who share our values and want to contribute to change the insurance world.
🔥 Your strengths:
- Passionate and motivated, you are convinced that things can change
- Active listener, you also have excellent communications skills
- Customer first mentality, you always look for the best solution for your customer
- Detail oriented, you like to understand how products and systems works to continuously enhance and simplify the customer experience
- Resilient, loving challenges, open to give and receive feedback, seeking out inspiration on others' success, you apply a growth mindset on everything you do
😀 Your main tasks:
- Be an ambassador of our values and beliefs
- Counsel and advise customers in their process of choosing the best insurance mobility product via multiple channels: WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, e-mail, phone, etc.
- Proactively contact customers to present our offers via multiple channels and promote cross-selling
- Manage the customer experience end to end, from the first contact to the sign up (incl. quote analysis, offer negotiation, policy & document generation and signature, contact with risk carriers)
- Manage difficult conversation and complex questions
- Share ideas and suggestions to enhance our customers’ experience and streamline our processes, products and systems
👉 Your skills:
- Spanish: mother tongue or native level
- English: proficient or advanced
- Team player and open minded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Digital first believer, you are not scared of new technologies and are at ease with IT tools and multiple systems and softwares
- Commercial and sales skills
- Experience in the insurance field and in outbound environments is preferred
- Experience in managing multi-channel conversations tools and social media is preferred
🤲 Benefits & perks
- We work from remote most of the time but we do enjoy share time together in the office on a regular basis
- Competitive salary (fix + commissions plan)
- Regular team events
- Multiple discounts with our partners